parlez vous victoire?

Thursday, February 28, 2008

oh home sweet home...

one hour to go before i leave for the cape town international airport, and i can't wait to get home. it's not that i haven't enjoyed this business trip to cape town, i love the opportunity to travel brought by my new consulting job. i just miss home.

the trip has brought some pleasant surprises, most notable of all being dinner with my friend martin - d2 (for love, nothing less). what a fantastic opportunity to catch up in person, rather than sparsely replied upon (by me!) emails.

i didn't even get to go to the beach, something i make a point of doing (in my office heels) every time i visit a coastal regional office and not particularly encouraged by my travel colleagues. what is it with people and doing something out of the ordinary?

half an hour.

nearly home...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home