parlez vous victoire?

Friday, July 14, 2006

reunion schmoonion

well this year is my 10 year high school reunion. i cannot quite believe it. ten years. that's a long time... just long enough to forget about high school... and then the reunion goes and reminds me. not that it's all bad... it's nice to think back to some of the friendly faces... but mostly i feel that i have moved on since then... i'm so much of a different person it would just be strange to go back and re-live the experience. it's over i tell you! over or not, i am still considering going. i don't know why. is there really going to be anyone eager to see me again? am i really eager to reconnect, myself? to reach out? hmmm...

~~~~
edit

I just read a businesspundit feed, which i think is rather apt... read it for yourself here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home