parlez vous victoire?

Thursday, July 13, 2006

double post

apologies to all who noticed that i had a double posting of "riaan cruywagen: teaching butterflies to fly in formation" (originally posted here) it would seem that blogger.com has been highly unstable lately. *sigh* i struggled with it for two days, and thought that the post had not been published. it's terrible when you can't even load the page controlling your blog...

as it is, i have recently received an invite to try out vox, from my blogger buddy paul over at grouchy blogger. thanks paul! :) (yep, he has many blogs!) and am now considering moving away from blogger. but i will have to see, i quite like my little nest here.

have a great thursday!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Victoire

Anytime I can help. I have been having quite a bit of fun with Vox the last day or two and I think I'll keep it. I am sure I can come up with a use for it going forward.

10:29 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home