parlez vous victoire?

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

happy hippy hoppy new year!

it's 2007. hope you've had a great one so far.

new year's eve in new town. very cool... sabc2 new year's eve concert with vusi mahlasela, kelly (?), and kabelo. fireworks. dancing in the square. the only whities in sight... not so cool: a rasta kissing me on the side of my face as i turned away, asking me for my number. at least he called me pretty lady. then trying to feel up my ass as i danced. and ducking other amorous youngsters after some caucasian lovin'... the citrus lounge. men with tops off. trying to impress other men. dancing and some fancy footwork with uriah, a proper dance-off. one of the more adventurous/crazy new years eves i've had. fun.

must make more plans this year... or not...

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home