parlez vous victoire?

Sunday, December 31, 2006

the last gasps of 2006...

well maybe not *that* dramatic... but anyhoo...

i was wondering what everyone has been up to on the last legs of 2006? what did you do on sunday 31 december 2006? where were you?

did you have a chilled and relaxed day like me? i only got out of my jarmies at 12, but i was up since 5:45 (because that's when i wake up now that i'm on holiday... *sigh*). i browsed the internet. blogged. emailed. did some research into new media solutions and updated a google doc. listened to my new music (check out my last.fm scrobbles http://www.last.fm/user/victoire_za/). mulled over my cv. tried to figure out what's happening tonight, with my sis not really in a communicative mood lately...

and then i decided to go for lunch. all on my own, seeing as there aren't many people around or not that i know of. so i got dressed in a lovely white number, and felt very european sitting on the sidewalk eating my delicious cajun calamari starter and small primadonna pizza (half of it) at doppio zero. mmmm... now i'm going to have a quick nap before i get ready for tonight's dancing at the citrus lounge. fun.

do remember to let me know what antics you were up to before the bubbly, countdown, firecrackers, and all that smoooooching! (ugh)

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

pretty much dieselfde as jy. net, ek het uit die bloute vanself aan die slaap geraak op my bed - DUE TO too much blogging, actually.

nuwejaar is tog so overrated...maar happy new year in any case ;)

7:30 pm

 
Blogger victoire said...

sounds like fun... should i venture to ask what you did for new year's eve? ;) yep, totally overrated.

happy new year!

7:31 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wel...

ek het uitgehang saam met - get this - nerds. maar ek praat hier van regte egte nerds. een ou glo nie in rekenaars nie ("i'm analog, man, totally analog...") en hulle speel dungeons en dragons met pen en papier om 'n tafel.

beat that ;)

(nice blog. jy's my nuutste subscription op bloglines.)

7:46 pm

 
Blogger victoire said...

ha ha! excellent! your new year's may well beat me in the weirdo department... but it seems we both had pretty interesting, if strange, new years...

now to figure out if my "all-black new town sabc2 party" and "all-gay club party" cards trump your "nerds"... i have a feeling the analog gives you extra cred... but what of the rasta? :D fun fun fun...

7:54 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

maybe he's an analog rasta :p

12:23 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home