parlez vous victoire?

Saturday, October 29, 2005

Ba

'Ba' - a physical or virtual collaborative space, where participants feel safe and exchange insights.

Where I'm At

What: BCom (hons) INF780 Research Paper
Title:Measuring Employee Performance In A Knowledge Organisation Through A Balanced Scorecard Approach: A Case Study
Status: Hovering on the brink of extinction

Ok maybe it's not that bad, but it's pretty bad... I have received some amazing, and unexpected, help, tips, and insights from friends... and now I just need to get the thing out there. Problem is that I have to submit a sufficiently progressed paper by Tuesday, 1 Nov, for me to be able to actually hand in the final on 1 Dec. Problem. I have 1 day and 2 evenings for this. I hate myself right now, for my damned procrastination, and not thinking about what I'm doing, I should've finished this paper a long time ago. I think I'm going to go kick myself... and then continue frantically writing, and arranging my thoughts out onto paper.

...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hah, quite a coincidence, you don't hear people referring to "ba" all that often... I also used it quite a bit in both my Hons and Masters work, sounds like what you're doing is quite similar.

The hard work's all worth it in the end, even though it'll probably take you a few years to be convinced of that :-)

2:28 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home