parlez vous victoire?

Sunday, January 01, 2006

moyo

I had the pleasure of joining some friends visiting from Germany at Moyo in Melrose Arch on Friday (30/12/05). What an experience! Stunning decor, ambience, service, food, entertainment... wow... One of the coolest things they do is paint your face! Check out my flickr photos for a few pics I took with my phone camera. I will post more when I get them from my friends. This is definitely an experience to be had, but save up because you can expect tourist prices, worth every penny!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, that place is cool!

Pity about the prices these days, when I went there last year (it was pretty new) I was surprised about how reasonable everything was - my main dish was something like R55...

Oh, and happy new year to you too! :-)

Oops, just realised that I meant to say year before last, hehe...

11:03 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home