parlez vous victoire?

Thursday, October 06, 2005

a death not in vain...

The Hattori Hanzo gleams with a pale yellow hue as it reflects her silhoutte in the moonlit doorway... today she will kill...

daan!

ok maybe that kill bill reference is ultra corn syrupy, but you're here, and you're still reading, and kill bill is one of my fav movies... so deal with it. *sigh* and instead of being asleep or frantically writing up my research paper, I am writing up my first blog entry on my new site. well... it's not that new... but that's all in the semantics...

and why not keep the unique non-blog blog, but instead blog blogs? because there is no time like the present, and i've been wanting to do this for a while... and... i have been embarassed into action! *blush*

and that's the start of the legend of victoire's bloody revenge...

warisdeclared

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home